ALL CERTIFICATION COURSES, WORKSHOPS & PROGRAMS ARE HRDF CLAIMABLE
- 4.5-Day Professional Business Continuity Management Certification Course (BCLE-2000) – ABCP / CFCP / CBCV / CBCP
- 4.5-Day Business Continuity Planning for Auditor Certification Course (BCLE-AUD) – Based on ISO22301 – CBCA / CBCLA
- 2.5-Day Master Case Study Review Certification Course (BCP601) – MBCP
- 4.5 Day Cyber Resilience for the Business Continuity Professional Certification Course (CRLE-2000)
02Workshops and Programs
- 1 Day BCM Awareness & Overview (BCOE-000)
- 1 Day Business Impact Analysis (BIA) Workshop (BCOE-300)- A Practical Approach
- 1 Day BC Plan Test and Exercise Workshop (BCOE-800)
- 1 Day Crisis Communication Workshop (BCOE-900)
- 1 Day Business Continuity Metrics Overview Workshop (BCP-MET)
- 2 Day Crisis Simulation Exercise Workshop (BCOE-CSE)
- 2-Day Crisis Management Plan Workshop (BCOE-CMP)
- 2-Day IT Disaster Recovery Planning Workshop (BCOE-ITDR)
- 2-Day Pandemic Influenza: Building a Continuity Plan Workshop (BCOE-PF1)
Types Of Certification
Associate Business Continuity Professional (ABCP)
The Associate Business Continuity Professional certification is for those who are new to our industry.
Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP)
The CBCP is our most widely recognized and held business continuity certification in the world.
Certified Business Continuity Auditor (CBCA)
CBCA demonstrates an ability to validate and evaluate plans based on any applicable standard.
Certified Business Continuity Lead Auditor (CBCLA)
Those who have been responsible for planning, scheduling and implementing an audit program are excellent candidates for CBCLA.
Master Business Continuity Professional (MBCP)
The Master Business Continuity Professional distinguishes those with superior knowledge and significant experience in our profession.
Associate Risk Management Professional (ARMP)
The Associate Risk Management Professional certification is for those who are new to Risk Management. ARMP certification supports entry-level proficiency with knowledge in Risk Management. Starting your career path in Risk Management through ARMP certification demonstrates to your peers, colleagues and management that professionalism within the industry is your goal.
Certified Risk Management Professional (CRMP)
The CRMP certification is designed for individuals who have a specialized background in risk management. The certification validates that the individual possesses the foundation level knowledge and experience required to implement and manage a Business Risk Management program