There is currently no job posting notified to us. You may revisit this page later. Thank you.
Business Continuity Management Coordinator
To work with the respective Architect to:
- Assist and coordinate with technical and information security program development and implementation of the information security risk management obligation for the project.
- Ensure appropriate administration and coordination of risk assessment; awareness and education; and development of policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Assist on information security documentation that complies with ISO 27001 & ISO 22301 standard.
- Work closely with Architect and Consultant to Plan, design and implement comprehensive information security implementation plan for SKIN
- Perform duties as assigned to ensure the smooth functioning of the GRC department and maintain the reputation of the organization as viable with external and internal stakeholders.
- Organize and execute activities related to the risk assessment, impact analysis and ensure adherence to client need and compliance requirement.
- Facilitate and coordinate all workshop, meetings, and other activities relating to the deliverable to the project and its management in ensuring all are delivered within the specific timeline and budget/resource estimates.
- To assist in the management of risk management functions of the information
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, information systems or related area.
- At least one Security certifications (i.e. ISMS / BCMS or any other certification that has equivalent relevance)
- Possess minimum 2 years of experience with information security or business continuity knowledge.
- Knowledge of information security risk management framework, methodology, compliance and best practices.
- Experience of planning and managing security project is an added advantage
- Good interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, including formal report writing experience.
- Understanding of common security standards and regulation and well versed with standard and regulation such as ISO 27001, ISO 22301 and ISO 27031
- Information security experience or business continuity planning area.
- Skills in documenting risk and compliance activities
- Information security related training or certifications such as ISMS or BCMS.
- Understand the procedure to perform information security risk assessments
- Familiarity with security or business continuity processes
- Must have an understanding of information security policy development and dissemination.
- Professionalism with good interpersonal skills, good team player, expert knowledge and good listening skills.
Assistant Manager, Business Continuity Management – UMW Corporation
- Develop, implement, maintain and manage an enterprise-wide Business Continuity Management (BCM) and Crisis Management framework and program for the UMW Corporation and its Operating Companies. Coordinate Business Continuity Management and Crisis Management initiatives across the Group and its Operating Companies; fostering an ability to manage risks from potential disruption and readiness for devastating business disruptions so that the Group is appropriately prepared for, and can respond to unexpected disruptions to normal activities.
- Manage the implementation of BCM Program to ensure a consistent approach in managing disruption and resuming critical business functions as recommended by relevant BCM standards and industry best practice (e.g. BS 25999 and ISO 22301).
- Plan and coordinate all business continuity technical and user testing. The program will run year-round ensuring that all business and operational units and divisions have tested their plans at least annually.
- Perform risk analyses for functional areas to identify points of vulnerability, single points of failure and identify risk avoidance and mitigation strategies.
- Develop and implement Crisis Management framework and plan, and develop the scenario for testing of the crisis management capability of the Group.
- Education and awareness – using whatever method of communication, raise the level of awareness throughout the organisation. Communication to be tailored to suit the audience. Ensure that employees of all levels are aware of their responsibilities before, during and after an event.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in developing and maintaining business continuity programs and crisis management
- Possess an understanding of business and system operations and the ability to communicate in these areas.
- In-depth understanding of Business Continuity Management (Business Impact Analysis, Crisis Management Plan, Business Recovery Plan, Business Continuity Plan), governance frameworks and operating risk management.
BCM Manager – RHB
Conduct periodic review and update BCM documentation, continual promoting and enhancing BCM awareness program, analytic assessment and coordinate on escalation, recovery and support activities in response to BCP incident and crisis as to ensure alignment with Group’s strategy, comply with regulatory requirements and alleviate preparedness of the business units to meet and cope with the challenge of disaster/disruptions.
- Facilitate and guide business units on the annual Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and Risk Assessment (RA) exercise to ensure completion and timely submission of BIA&RA in line with regulatory requirement.
- Conduct BIA&RA workshop to ensure business/functional areas participate and understand the purpose of BIA&RA exercise for an effective BIA&RA exercise.
- Conduct review and analysis of BIA&RA findings for identification of critical business functions and high risk threats for implementation of business continuity plan and mitigation measures.
- Compile and consolidate the BIA&RA findings to produce summary reporting to respective business units and senior management for endorsement and approval as per requirement by regulatory body.
- Review and update BCM related framework, policies, guidelines, manuals and procedures to ensure contents align with Group’s strategy and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Perform periodic review and update on the emergency/crisis contact listing as to ensure the details are up-to-date for contact purpose when the need arise.
BCM Training & Awareness
- Provide BCM related training to new & existing staff, appointed BCP coordinators as to create awareness amongst RHB Group’s and enhance their BCM knowledge.
- Plan, design, develop and review BCM training material, awareness material and online courseware as to be in line with continuous BCM enhancement and to promote self-learning and assessment.
- Plan, design, develop and conduct crisis/desktop simulation exercise to familiarize them with their roles & responsibilities and process and procedures on BCM programme and incident/crisis response and management.
Incidents / Crisis Management
- Disseminate information regarding BCP incidents / crisis to the relevant parties including the top management and board of directors as to appraise them on the status and development of the crisis.
- Assess the cause, situation and impact of BCP incidents / crisis to ensure the situation is within control to prevent any adverse impact on the business and reputation of RHB
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the recovery team for restoration of critical system/function to ensure the continual provision of essential and critical process within the maximum tolerable downtime.
- Coordinate with external parties/agencies for assistance on recovery and support needed to response to the emergency event.
- Conduct post incident review of the BCP incidents / crisis to identify the gaps/ weaknesses and implement measures to address the gaps and enhance the crisis management plan / manual.
BC Continual Improvement
- Conduct periodic review and discussion on BCM activities as to enhance and simplify the current process and procedures
- Review audit findings and provide recommendations and implement improvement action plan as continual improvement on BCM.