ANALYSIS (BIA) WORKSHOP
To familiarise participants on the contents of:
• Determine business function and process criticality.
• Determine critical time periods of business functions and processes.
• Identify interdependencies between business functions and processes.
• Assess the impact of potential disruptions.
• Identify the critical resources needed for a recovery.
• Determine the Recovery Objectives for each business function and process.
• Determine the legal and regulatory requirements.
• Identify the vital records.
• Review of Key Customers and Third Parties
• Develop an organizational-wide Business Impact Analysis (BIA) Report
• Presentation to Senior Management on the developed BIA for approval
• What is BIA and Why BIA?
• Establish the BIA Process and Methodology
• Plan and coordinate the Data Gathering and Analysis
• Prepare and present the BIA report to management
• Classroom Exercise & Presentation
• Workshop Wrapping up